Administrative Workshop, AGM, and Trade Show (April 16th)
Thursday April 16th will be our Administrative Workshop, AGM, and Trade Show, complete with door prizes. Speakers are being finalized and here is what we have so far:
- Sybille Sanderson, Emergency Program Coordinator, CVRD – Emergency Preparedness & Business Continuity in the Workplace
- David Slade, Drillwell – Well Maintenance, Ground Water Protection Regulation, Water Sustainability Act & the Cowichan Water Conservation Challenge
- Clearbrook Waterworks District – Managing a Groundwater-based Drinking Water Supply System.
- Ministry of Environment – TBA
- Ministry of Health – Drinking Water Distribution, Ground Water Assessment and Treatment Guidance Consultation
- Gary Anderson, Island Health – Total Coliform and E. coli Bacteria Sampling. Understanding what total coliform and E. coli bacteria are and what the sample results provide as indicators of health risk in drinking water
CEU’s for the Administrative Workshop are pending.